Terms and Conditions
BIMREC is part of ESPSG Limited a Company registered in England and Wales. ESPSG Limited whose registered office is located at 20–22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
www.bimrec.com is a website of ESPSG Limited. BIMREC is part of the Executive Search Professional Services Group UK&I (a full list of which is set out below)
Companies within the ESPSG Limited
• BIM REC
• AEC Recruitment
• AECP REC –Architects, Engineers, Construction Professionals RECruitment
• Exec Search Group
ESPSG is committed to safeguarding the information that you provide on this website and has also outlined the terms and conditions under which you may use www.bimrec.com.
By using www.bimrec.com you are accepting and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below:
1. You will not post or transmit to the Website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the operation of the site or infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect ESPSG’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
3. You agree that you will exercise caution and take care not to breach any provision of your employment contract and any other contractual obligations you have entered into in respect of your employment when using the Website.
4. ESPSG shall in its sole discretion determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Website without any prior notice.
5. For your convenience, ESPSG has provided links to third party sites that may be of interest to you. Any third party sites to which the ESPSG website links to are beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for their content, the information they provide or any products or services that you purchase from them. Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement thereof by ESPSG.
6. ESPSG makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, currency or operation of www.bimrec.com or the information contained in www.bimrec.com .
7. By using www.bimrec.com you are accepting and assuming the risk that the information may be out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements.
8. ESPSG disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to www.bimrec.comand/or in relation to any information.
9. ESPSG does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will offer you a position, ask for an interview or review your information posted to www.bimrec.com
11. A user name and password (“User Identification”) are required for registration, login and use of the site. You shall have sole responsibility for the security and proper use of your “User Identification” which must not be disclosed to anyone and shall be kept confidential at all times. You agree to notify ESPSG immediately if you have reason to believe that your “User Identification” has become known to someone else or is being used in an unauthorized way. ESPSG accepts no liability for any unauthorized or improper use of your “User Identification”.
12. You understand and acknowledge that the vacancies advertised on the Website will be subject to local recruitment and employment legislation in the country where the job is based.
13. ESPSG does not accept liability for the content of any other sites to which you are offered automatic links. The use of any such automatic links is entirely at your own risk.
14. You warrant that when sending emails to another person from this website (e.g. through sending a job to a friend) you have their consent to use their email address to perform this action.
1. The information on the www.bimrec.com is subject to change without notice. ESPSG accepts no liability for use of or reliance on information contained on the Website by anyone outside of England and Wales.
2. ESPSG does not accept any liability for any error or omission in relation to content of the Website. ESPSG shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, claims or losses of any nature (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the Website, or any material contained in it by you or any third party, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
1. ESPSG is registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). All data supplied to us is processed in strict accordance with the relevant codes and practices under the Act.
2. ESPSG will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions, including, where ESPSG considers it necessary, the disclosure of your personal data to related third parties.
3. ESPSG is committed to privacy for everyone who uses this site. The Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998 require us to comply with certain regulations which are designed to ensure that any personal data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
4. ESPSG collects personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as that contained within a CV, assessment information, information that is required to be collected by law, as well as aggregate data (such as demographic and geographic trends) derived from processing information collected that may facilitate service improvements.
5. Sensitive personal data may be collected and processed only as is necessary to ensure we conform to legal requirements. By using this website and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you, disclosure of this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process, and the sharing of aggregate information with selected third parties.
6. Where such period of time as we consider reasonable has elapsed without contact with you, any such personal data and sensitive personal data will be archived or deleted as we consider appropriate.
7. ESPSG considers the security of your data imperative. Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process data and, in order to help with the recruitment process, to prospective employers or customers. Any policy changes (due to business or legislation changes) will be posted on this site or notified through e-mail. If you wish to remove your name from our database, please e-mail us at [email protected]
The copyright in www.bimrec.com belongs to ESPSG and all rights are expressly reserved except with the prior written consent of ESPSG. The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of all parts of the contents of this Website is expressly prohibited (save only that you may download and print out pages from the Website for the sole purpose of viewing for your own personal use).
Changes to these terms
ESPSG reserves the right to add to or change these terms. Any changes will be posted to the Website, and the responsibility is with you to refer to the terms on accessing the Website.
ESPSG accepts no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of interruption to delivery or delays in accessing the Website, downtime or technical errors, irrespective of the cause. Neither ESPSG nor any of its information providers, licensors, employees or agents gives any warranty that the service will be error free or uninterrupted.
ESPSG shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.
The Website and the content and material on it are subject to English Law. Any disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English Law.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorized destruction or accidental loss.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
1. The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of the country in which the person accessing this Website is situated. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such jurisdiction.
2. We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
3. The information provided on this Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using our services that they are suitable for your purposes.
4. Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this Website.
5. All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
6. Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
7. We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other Website from this Website.
8. These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Website shall be governed by the laws of England and (for our benefit) you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
9. ESPSG reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, police request or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever.